Having amassed nearly 15 years of educational games development experience, our team knows a thing or two about what makes great learning games. But when it comes to successfully integrating learning games into the schools, we know that the real experts are teachers themselves – which is why we worked hand-in-hand with real-world educators to create our free How to Teach with Games eBook! ✨
Ready to level up your classroom with learning games? Originally unveiled on our blog way back in 2016, How to Teach With Games remains to this day an essential resource for teachers who wish to integrate educational and serious games into their curricula, featuring expert perspectives and practical advice from educators across a variety of subjects, experience levels, and classroom contexts. Click the link below to access the free eBook, then let us know your favorite sections over on our Facebook or Twitter!
Highlighted authors include:
- Conor O’Malley, Preservice Teacher studying at the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Miranda Salguero, Dual Language Immersion Teacher in the Madison Metropolitan School District
- Dave Ropa, 7th Grade Science Teacher at Spring Harbor Environmental Magnet Middle School
- Mary Headington & Chad Johll, Teachers in the Sun Prairie Area School District
- Christine Marsh, Digital Learning Coordinator at The Field Museum
- Tammie Schrader, Regional Science Coordinator in Educational Service District 101
- Michele Huppert, Advanced Placement Physics Teacher at Nathan Hale High School
Click here to download our free How to Teach with Games eBook!